1. Salvation through Jesus – Matt. 1:21b, Jn. 3:17, Acts 4:12
2. Repentance and Remission of Sins – Luke 24:47, Acts 2:38, Hebrews 9:22
3. Baptism by Immersion in the Name of Jesus Christ – Acts 2:38, Acts 10:48, Rom. 6:3
4. Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the Initial Evidence of Speaking In Other Tongue Matt. 3:11b, Acts 2:1-4, 16-18, 10:46, 19:6
5. A Life of Humility, Consecration and Godliness – 1st Ptr 5:5, Rom. 12:1, 1st Tim. 2:1
6. The Imminent Pre-Millennial Return of Christ – John 14:3, Acts 1:11, 1st Thess. 4:14- 18
7. The Resurrection and Rapture of the Church of God – John 5:28-29, 1st Cor. 15, Phil. 2:21
8. The Final Judgment of the Living and the Dead – Matt. 25:41-46, Rev. 20:11-15
9. The Final Establishment of a New Heaven and New Earth Wherein Dwells Righteousness Rev 21:1-2, 2nd Peter 3:10-13, Rev. 21:3-22
10. Standing for All Scriptures Rightly Divided – 2nd Timothy 2:15
Our Core Values
Christ Centered: We center our faith and worship on the fullest revelation of God in his son, Jesus Christ, and acknowledge his headship over our church.
Bible Based: We receive the Holy Bible as the divinely inspired Word of God and ultimate authority for daily living.
Spirit-Filled: We determine to be in submission to the driving guidance of the Holy Spirit; whereby, we are enabled to live in the strength, power and wisdom of the Holy Ghost.
Caring: We are a welcoming, open and deeply relational community seeking to love one another as Christ loves us.
Local Church-Focused: We earnestly seek to fulfill the Great Commission, as it was given to the disciples, by providing services that are beyond the scope of the local congregation and support to the work of the local church.
Mission-Focused: We will share the unchanging and uncompromising Gospel in a culturally relevant way, directing our resources toward reaching a hurting world for Christ.
Leaders: We are an organization of leaders committed to identifying, training, empowering, validating and releasing new generations of Christian leaders.
Apostolic: We identify ourselves with the Worldwide Apostolic Community and adhere to the Apostle’s Doctrine in word and deed.